...

a return to knitting

I've fallen for knitting again. After having my first baby (Stella is 4 years old), I stopped knitting. Seems silly now. I guess I thought that counting stitches, following a pattern, and potential dropped stitches were too much with a baby in the house.
Funny that now is the time when I pick knitting up again. My second babe, Violet, is 9 months old and I've never been busier. But ... it's so cold outside, wool feels so good, k1 p1 is so calming, and baby needs a new hat. So there you go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I am in the same boat. I put a lot of creative endevours on hold after baby #1 and am starting to really pick them up again now that baby #2 is here. Weird how that works out, isn't it? I am realizing more how beneficial it can be for our children to see us being creative and making it a priority in our lives. It's the balance part that is tricky.
    Looking forward to seeing what you create next!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete